Monday, March 26, 2012

Round 5 (Intro)

/Hotel Hallway\

Magneto floated down the hallway, looking for a particular room. Even if he hadn't known the room number beforehand, finding the room wouldn't really be hard, for there was a giant Thai man in front of it.

"May I help you?"

"Yes, I assume you're Sagat."

"Yes, and who the hell are you."

"My name is Magnus, also known as Magneto. I wish to speaking to your employer, Mister Bison."

"Sorry, but nobody speaks the Bison. He's not in the best of moods."

"I must insist."

"Well I must insist you leave. We can do this the easy way, or the hard way." Sagat tightened his fists.

"Is that a threat? You obviously don't know who I am."

"It really doesn't matter Magnus."

/The Ring\

The next batch of names were about to be called.

"KYO KUSANAGI!" (KOFXIII)

The young fighter walked down to the ring, fire sparkling from his hands, greeted by huge cheers.

"ZERO!" (UMVC3)

Even bigger cheers were given to Zero. The co-star of the Mega Man X series looked around the ring, wondering who he should eliminate first. Everyone in the arena was cheering...except one jealous robot.

"BOOO! ZERO SUCKS!" Mega Man threw a soda towards Zero, missing. "How could they have people like Nathan Spencer and MODOK in MVC3 but not Capcom's freaking mascot?"

"ELYSIUM!" (SC5)

"Who?"

"...New Soul Caliburian, Sven. Do a little more research next time, please. And our next mystery contestant..."

"KENSHIRO!" (FOTNS:KR)

Dusk suddenly burst into the announcer's booth and sat next to Sven. Sven just looked at him. "What the hell are you doing here, Dusk?"

"Well, my Kenshiro senses were tingling so I decided to join you guys in commentary."

"...Alrighty, then."

"YOSHIMITSU!" (SC5)

"AGAIN?" All the other fighters in the ring turned around at the same time.

"No, no, no...it's a different Yoshimitsu. One less annoying." Sven called out on the microphone.

"NAMU NAMU NAMU!"

"...Okay, not any less annoying, I admit."

"HUGO!" (SFxT)

"~DU!
DU HAST!
DU HAST MICH!~"

Crappy Hot Topic buttcore flooded the area as the giant German wrestler stomped into the ring.

"GHOST RIDER" (UMVC3)

The crowd immediately began booing.

"Folks I assure you, this is not the crappy Nicholas Cage version, this is the real deal comics version."

The crowd didn't heard him and continued booing.

"Our next mystery contestant..."

"JUNIOR DOS SANTOS!" (UFC:U3)

Part of the crowd cheered, part of the crowd booed, the other half said, "Who the hell is Junior Dos Santos?"

"DEADPOOL!" (UMVC3)

The entire crowd erupted in cheers as the cocky mercenary danced down to the ring.

"HAW YEAH! SHORYUKENS AND HADOKENS COME TO ME! I am Deadpool, the baddest, raddest, most KICKASS guy there is. Also a hit with the ladies. Speaking of that, I'm on Facebook. Drop me a line, honeys, and I will get right back to ya after I win this thing!"

"POISON!" (SFxT)

"~DUUUUDE LOOKS LIKE A LAD-AY!
uh huh! uh huh!
DUUUDE LOOKS LIKE A LAY-DAY!"

Every man in the arena suddenly turned gay as the transexual Poison blew kisses at the audience. Awkwardness ensued.

"RAVEN!" (SFxT)

"Hey Wesker! Boss is there anything I can do for you? Who do you want me to eliminate, I can do it real good, I'll kill whoever looks at you funny."

"ASH CRIMSON!" (KOFXIII)

"God damnit." Sven said. "I already used 'Dude Looks Like a Lady' for Poison, now what am I gonna do?"

"KIM KAPHWAN!" (KOFXIII)

"Kim, you like exterminating evil, right? Boy do I have the story for you..." Kung Lao said to Kim.

And the last fighter of this round...

"Z.W.E.I.!" (SC5)

"Who?"

"...Shut up, Sven."

No comments:

Post a Comment