Monday, April 2, 2012

Round 5 (Results)

"Raiden? Yeah, Raiden's back in his hotel room. I can take you there if you want." Johnny Cage had been sitting in the Superdome lounge when Guy and Ryo had approached him asking for Raiden's whereabouts.

"Yeah, that'd be great." Guy had a glimmer of hope in his eyes. Maybe once they found this Raiden guy, they could be close to uncovering this whole evil plot nonsense.

"Why do you want to see him anyway?" Cage said as he started leading them towards the hotels. Ryo explained the entire situation.

"So you need Raiden as guidance?"

"Yeah." Ryo continued. "Kung Lao said he'd be a big help to us."

"Kung Lao said that?" Cage stopped and leaned his back into the wall, looking at Guy and Ryo. "Of course he'd say that. Kung Lao and Liu Kang seem to think that Raiden is some wise all-knowing being, but between you and me, the guy's a looney."

Guy put his hands on the back of his head. "How so?"

"Well, the dude keeps talking about these 'visions' he has about the future Mortal Kombat tournaments back in our universe. Something about a Dragon King rising to power and a Day of Armageddon or whatever, but really, the guy makes the worst decisions."

Ryo kept listening intently and nodding his head.

"See, I'm not supposed to be talking about this, since the other fighters in my universe aside from a select few know this, but under Raiden's leadership, almost our entire squad got killed off. Kung Lao's still completely loyal to him, because he doesn't know what happened to him."

"What happened?"

"Well, Shao Kahn brings out this big four armed dude, Kintaro, and instead of sending Kang to fight him, he sends Kung.  Kung's a capable fighter, yeah, and he does defeat Kintaro, but immediately afterwards, BAM! Shao Kahn snaps his neck."

"Holy..." Ryo's eyes widened.

"Yeah. According to him, that 'wasn't supposed to happen' and that 'sending Kung Lao to become the champion was supposed to change the future, but only made it worse' and all that. Like I said, real quack."

"Well, I much thank you for being honest with us." Guy shook his head.

"How do you know all this? I must ask." Ryo asked.

"Well, after Kahn's death, I was one of the four, yes FOUR, Earthrealm warriors left alive. Just me, Raiden, Jax, and Sonya."

"Not Liu Kang?" Ryo raised an eyebrow.

Johnny Cage pounded on the wall and laughed. "That's the best part! Raiden gets this bright idea like, 'Oh I'm gonna transfer my Elder God powers to Liu Kang, so he can be the protector of Earthrealm.' Why? Hell if I know! Kang goes crazy with power, and guess what? Raiden has to kill him. He's literally a master of making horrible decisions."

"Well." Guy held back laughter. "Thank you for that. Sorry for bothering you."

"Not a problem at all." Johnny Cage shook both their hands. "I'm gonna go back to the lounge. Next time you see me, I'll be holding that big ass trophy! Oh, and if any of you need an autograph, call my agent and I'll mail you something." Johnny Cage ran off.

Ryo and Guy looked at each other. "So we need to think of a lie to tell Kung Lao when he asks why we didn't get Raiden..."

/Somewhere else, some other time\

It was a beautiful day. Sagat was just a young fighter, just winning the King of Muay Thai title, and spent his youth defending it. Now he was defending it against a fighter he's never seen before, a man by the name of Go Hibiki. It had been a great fight, one of the best he's had since his title win, up until this unknown fighter named Go grabbed something on Sagat's face.

"MY EYE!" Sagat clutched his face, and screamed in agony. This man had torn out Sagat's eye. He was no longer fighting for the sport, or for glory. Half blind he grabbed Go by the throat, and slammed on onto the ground. Punch after punch he connected with Go's temple. Even after he was unconscious he kept going. Punch after punch. Blood started to splash on Sagat's hands. He stopped upon realizing he was beating a dead man. But this didn't phase him. He wanted him dead. He had taken his eye, so Sagat took his life.

He was now staring at a beaten warrior. One by the name of Ryu. In good spirit, he decided to lend Ryu a hand in getting up. Upon approaching him, he noticed something was different. There was a fire in his eyes he'd never seen before.

"SHORYUKEN!"

Sagat was now enlisting to be a Shadoloo Soldier. He lightly grazed the scar on his chest with his fingertips. It was his reminder. His reminder why he was working with the new Thai dictator known as M. Bison. Revenge. Revenge on the man who had scarred his chest.

"WAKE UP!" Sagat was hit with a flying metal picture frame that had been previously hanging up on the wall. Sagat jumped back. He needed to focus. Sagat dashed in with a punch and a knee to Magneto's side. This was his one chance.

"TIGER....GENOCIDE!" He leap up and hit nothing but empty space.

"What the..."

"GRAVITY SQUEEZE!" Sagat never had a chance against the Master of Magnet.

"Now that you are no longer in my way..." Magneto magnetically unlocked M. Bison's door and stepped in.

"Bison, I have a business proposal for you."

/The Ring\

Akuma found himself taking on Elysium and Amaterasu at the same time. He kicked Amaterasu out of the way and hit Elysium with an EX Hurricane Kick.

"It'll take more than two fighters to take me out!" A Hadoken kept Elysium down while he Shoryukened Amaterasu.

"SONIC BOOM!" Guile was having no trouble beating up on Zero. Up in the stands, a robot was heckling Zero.

"Come on Zero, you can't even take out Guile?"

Zero hit back with a Ryuenjin and slashed at Guile a couple times in mid air. Guile jumped back and Flash Kicked him in the jaw.

"Wow, Zero, you really suck!"

Zero, frustrated, Raikosened Guile, who blocked, and immediately focus attacked, and kicked him up in the air and gave him a few shots to the body.

"Hey Zero, you should wear deodorant, because you're really stinking the place up."

"SHUT UP!" Zero shot Mega Man with a Mega Buster. "SONIC HURRICANE!" Zero landed in Quick Man's stage from Mega Man 2. He got up in a daze and saw two glowing yellow beams closing in on him. "Ah crap..." Zero exploded into a couple of orbs.

Meanwhile, Kung Lao and Kyo Kusanagi were chatting."So Ryo needs me on the outside? No problem. As soon as I'm eliminated I'll get Goro and Beni on this as well." Kung Lao winced. "You sure you couldn't eliminate yourself now?" "Not a chance."

"You sure?"

"Nope."

"Alright then." Kung Lao threw a hat at Kyo. Elysium meanwhile was tired of fighting Akuma. Elysium drew back her sword to knock Akuma out of the ring, but Akuma foresaw this and knocked her over with a Shoryuken. She fell right into Kenshiro, who was not happy with fighting people who had swords.

"The sword is the crutch of a weakling." Kenshiro blasted Elysium with a barrage of fists, and delivered a forceful palm strike which sent her toppling over the ropes. She landed in SSX, where she rolled down a mountain uncontrollably for quite some time. Amaterasu landed safely in a nearby tree (after being uppercutted out of the ring by Akuma).

"Oooh...that's nasty. We might have to give her some hot chocolate to make up for that dreadful landing." Sven scratched the back of his head.

"Now..." Kenshiro turned around to face the rest of the ring. "Who considers themselves the strongest fighter in the ring?" Almost immediately Akuma stepped forward, glowing with purple flames. "I do." Akuma put his arms up into his fighting stance.

"Well then. Let's see if you're strong enough." Kenshiro and Akuma lunged towards each other, flying fists and Hadokens littering the area.

"Dear lord." Dusk said up in the announcer's box. "I think I just crapped my pants."

"Yeah...this is indeed one hell of a spectacle. I can honestly say I did not expect this." Sven grabbed a handful of chips.

"Kenshiro's going down." Joe said.

"Akuma's strong and all, but it's freaking Kenshiro. The guy makes your face explode by punching you." John gave his two cents.

"Exactly. So, Sven, you watch Hokuto no Ken yet?" Dusk turn to Sven.

"I'll get to that after I get done Berserk."

"You're not done Berserk? Didn't you start that in like, 2006?"

"Yes, I'm setting a record for most procrastinated viewing of an anime."

"Yeah, no kidding. What episode are you on?"

"Uhh...like," Sven paused for a moment. "6 I think."

Dusk gave him a blank stare.

"I've been busy watching other stuff."

"Probably crap like Azumanga Daioh." Joe chimed in.

"Or that kindergarten anime." Dusk said.

"Mitsudomoe? They're not kindergarteners, they're 6th graders! And Mitsudomoe is freaking hilarious!" Sven took a sip of beer, about to say "I don't even watch anime anymore" when Joe said something.

"Sven has the worst taste in everything."

"Joe, your favorite band is Disturbed, do not talk to me about taste."

Their bickering continued as John tried his best not to get involved.

/Superdome Hotel, Bison's Room\

"Bison, I have a business proposal for you." Magneto said as he stormed Bison's office. Bison was seated at a mahogany desk, with imperial paintings aligning the walls of his hotel suite.

"Well, you storm my office, beat up my bodyguard, and now you want to do business?" Bison scoffed.

"Please, this is something that benefits you more than you'd think. May I take a seat?" Bison lit up a cigar. "Why the hell not? Please, I'm interested in what would benefit me so much that you would risk your own life coming here. Cigar?"

Magneto politely took the cigar, and cut it. "Well, I'm in business with the man you may have encountered in the ring, Mr. Albert Wesker." Magneto lit up his cigar as he explained the rest of the plot.

"And where do I come in?"

"Well, we could really use your Shadoloo forces, and your knowledge of the Psycho Drives."

"And what's in it for me?"

Magneto put out his cigar. "I'm glad you asked." Magneto stood up. "Wesker is prepared to give you the honorary position of General to his forces. When we finally get our hands on this power, there's no end to what we can do. Imagine it, millions of loyal soldiers, at your side, ready to do your bidding, ready to invade whatever universe you feel like invading that day."

"Go on."

"You will be an unstoppable God. Servants will grovel at your feet. They will kiss the very soil you walk on."

"You know me quite well, Magnus. Alright, I'm in. You had me at 'unstoppable God'." Bison smiled. "But what about my subordinate, Sagat?"

"We have no use for him. He's old, washed up. A former champion who never retained his former glory. Best to leave him, he'll just get in our way."

"You're right." Bison lead Magneto out of the room and walked by Sagat, who was still groaning in pain. Bison knelt beside him. "You're fired."

"...What?" Sagat had a face of excruciating pain and disbelief.

"You heard me." Bison stood up and walked away.

/The Ring\

Yoshimitsu flew into the across the ring using his sword as a propeller.  He was immediately slammed in the back by Kyo's Aragami combo. "FLASH KICK!" Kyo was knocked to the floor by Guile, into a teleporting Kung Lao. He got tossed into the ropes by a teleport throw. Kung Lao blocked all of Yoshimitsu's slashes and attacked him with a hat slice. Wesker, meanwhile, was still dealing with a very angry Dark Phoenix. "Am I too hot for you?" Phoenix kept pushing him farther and farther back. Wesker, deciding he was fed up with blocking her onslaught, decided to give her an attack of his own.

"OUT OF MY WAY! EERRRGGGH!!" The hyper combo, which included Wesker pulling a missile out of nowhere and throwing it at Dark Phoenix, resulted in her being exploded out of the ring. The entire arena shook in the aftermath of the attack.

"Woah woah woah...how come that guy gets missiles?" Kung Lao's complaint got him kicked in the jaw by Guile. Kyo was occupied with the weight of a very large Hugo crashing down on him. As he got up, he was tripped by a chain wielded by the newly entered Ghost Rider. "FEEL THE PAIN!" Yoshimitsu spun into Guile and double kicked Kung Lao into the air. Kung Lao got up, only to be taken down to the mat again by Junior Dos Santos. Junior planted his forearm into Kung Lao's neck and held his arm down behind his back. This continued for about 30 seconds.

"Excuse me, but what are you doing?" Kung Lao asked, rather puzzled by Junior Dos Santos's strategy.

"It's called a kataha. A basic judo choke, but when it's executed by me, there's not much chance of escape."

Kung Lao paused, genuinely trying to understand the situation. "And this is supposed to eliminate me?"

"Si, it's gonna cause you to either pass out, or tap."

"Tap? Anyway, let me introduce you to something." Kung Lao teleported out of Junior's hold and grabbed him. "This is a neck chop." Kung Lao delivered a swift, yet powerful karate chop to Junior's neck. "This I call the 'Striking Leopard'" Kung Lao delivered a series of lighting quick open palm strikes to his chest. He finished him off with a Spin, which sent him over the ropes. "And that final move is called the Spin. It's pretty useful when knocking scrubs who don't belong here out of the ring."

Junior Dos Santos landed on the planet Namek. "Lord Frieza! An Earthling just appeared out of thin air. What should I do with the intruder?"

Junior got up dazed. "Intruder? What? Where am I?"

"I'll deal with him." A single ki blast from Frieza destroyed every molecule in his body.

Joe would have rather enjoyed watching Junior Dos Santos's fate if he wasn't preoccupied with a heated, yet pointless discussion.

"Sven, you literally main with Ryu." Dusk was growing fed up.

"What the hell does that have to do with anything?"

"It just shows how much of a terrible person you are."

Guile got up from his sudden one on one fight with Yoshimitsu only to be slashed in the back by Deadpool.

"Oh, you didn't see my did ya? Well guess what baby, that's what happens when you're in the ring with me!" Yoshimitsu stepped back, being his fight with Guile was over, right into Hugo.

"Hey, look where yer going, ja?" The giant German grabbed Yoshimitsu, spun him in the air, and belly flopped right onto him. If the robot had feelings, he'd be feeling pain.

"You know what your problem is buddy? Not enough pizzazz." Deadpool kicked Guile up into the air. "I'm serious man, lighten up. Life is a party."

Poison got into the fight between Hugo and Yoshimitsu and started whipping the industrial robot around. Yoshimitsu was essentially a rag doll between Hugo and Poison. Meanwhile, right next to the beatdown, Kyo, after several minutes of being beaten with a chain and even catching a damn motorcycle to the face, managed to Shiki Kai Johnny Blaze out of the ring. He landed in Road Rash, in the middle of a highway. Ghost Rider casually dust himself off, and grabbed Rude Boy by the throat as he attempted to steer past him. "I'll be taking your ride."

/Skyrim\

"Eat, comrades, for we have made a killing in finding treasure!" Mitsurugi said as he chomped into his giant leg of lamb as he sat in front of a bonfire surrounded by his squad.

"That's okay, I have specialized food rations." Athena said as she pulled a small bento box from her backpack. "My manager says I can't eat anything but tofu and nori or else I'll get fat. Then he said if I get fat my fans won't like me."

"Screw that, give me one of those legs." Viola said as she stuffed the huge chunk of meat into her mouth. Gen stood there, silent. "Come, Gen, stop being so introverted, and be merry with us. We have meat, and we have mead, what more could you want?" Mitsurugi said as he took a large swig of his bottle of mead. "You know, I still prefer sake, but this mead ain't so bad either."

Gen looked at Mitsurugi. "I sense a disturbance. I'm going to step outside and look around." Gen excused himself and started walking towards the entrance of the cave. Viola turned to Mitsurugi. "What's up with that guy, he hasn't said barely a word since we've been together."

"Oh Gen's just like that. Let's not let it worry us, and enjoy this food and alcohol."

"My manager says if I drink, my fans will think I'm a drunken whore." Athena said, strangely cheerfully.

"I've haven't seen you this happy in a while."

"Ah, Viola, I'm just reliving my glory days as an adventurer! How I missed the exploring, the plunder, and the action!" Mitsurugi was happy, and very noticeably drunk.

"This reminds me of those Dungeons and Dragons games Sie plays. My manager says I need to learn how to play, since it will appease to otaku part of my fanbase. He says the sales in my body pillows have gone down, and I need to step up my game."

"Body pillows? What are those?" Viola was intrigued. "I'm not sure, but my manager says they're really important in maintaining my popularity."

Mitsurugi grabbed a lute from his supply sack. "Athena, my new friend. Since you aren't partaking in the festivities yet, why don't you play us a song?"

"Alright." Athena said as she grabbed the lute from Mitsurugi. "I don't know how to play, but I think I can strum it telekenetically." Athena played a traditional sequence of chords, very slow, like those of a drinking song. Her vocals, however did not match the beat.

"~Love love, love you like love!

Cherry blosson trees, where we kiss!

Strawberry cake, lovey lovey love!

We'll always be together!

When we kiss it's so lovey love!

Chocolate covered coronets,

Lovey love kiss!

And I hop-~"

Viola stopped her. "Please, let's just sit and have a nice conversation." Athena smiled, completely naive. "Okee dokee!"

"No, stop that, Viola. We need music!"

"Mitsurugi, I think you should lay off the mead..."

Meanwhile, Gen scoped the outside of the cave. He smelled a stink. Not a normal stink either; the stink of corruption and malice. After about five minutes, he figured it was just his imagination, and went to turn back. However, there was a knife in his back.

"Hehe...one down, 3 more ta go." Kano said with a sinister smile. Gen slumped to the ground, slowly disappearing. "I'll pick you all off, one by one, and all that gold will be mine. Then, I won't have to work for no stinkin' bastard Shao Kahn."

/The Ring\

Gen materialized into the eliminated seating. "Huh, what happened? Why am I back in the arena?"

Raven had been in the ring for less than a minute, but was already annoying Wesker. "So yeah, I guess you my new boss and such. Who's been giving you trouble. I'll kick his ass. I'll kick him in the ass, then stab him, then kick him some more, and give him a few punches, then I'll kick him again, then stab him some more times and-"

"Please...just..." Wesker looked around the ring and saw Ash Crimson entering. "Take out that guy...or girl...whatever, just go." "Okay boss!"

Wesker breathed a sigh of relief.

"Aye! You, mister girly hair! Get ready to fight!"

"Aw, how quaint. Now, why would you wanna pick a fight with little ol' me, I'm not much of a threat." Ash gave Raven faux puppy eyes, but it was overshadowed by a grin.

"You're not fooling me." Raven took out a knife.

"Yeah, I guess I'm not a very good liar." Ash summoned green flames to his hands and smiled even wider. Ash threw a Thermidor at Raven, who looked at it with a face that consisted of pure terror.

"MOMMY!"

"Oh don't you run away now, you tease."

The Poison/Hugo/Yoshimitsu fight had unknowingly merged with the Guile/Deadpool fight, and was joined by Kyo in a free for all fest. Kyo delivered a Shiki Oniyagi to Yoshimitsu, knocking him over the top ropes. This was around the same time Guile Flash Kicked Poison out of the ring. They both landed in House of the Dead, where Yoshimitsu was mistaken for a zombie, and Poison was mistaken as a civilian.

/Hallway\

Sagat was walking to particularly nowhere. He was lost in thought. Why had Bison betrayed him so easily? He was always loyal to Bison, even when it contradicted his own personal morals. The flashbacks he had while fighting Magneto were bugging him though. Ryu. He thought of Ryu. Was revenge really that important? Is revenge really this necessary?  He then thought of Go Hibiki's face when he punched him to death. What had he become? Was he really washed up? Did he have any fight left in him? Sagat stood and pondered for a full minute.

Sagat clenched his fist.

Yes. He can still fight. He wasn't washed up. In fact, this was the perfect time to fight. However this time, not for Bison. He continued his walk, but now, he was standing tall and proud.

/The Ring\

"Come on, this will only hurt for a second." Ash was running after Raven shooting Ventroses at him.

"WESKER!" Raven called out.

"Oh no, not again..."

"Weskeryougottahelpmetheresacrazydudewhothrowsgreenfirechasingaftermean- AH!" Raven was kicked out of the ring and into Goldeneye. As he got up, he noticed the entire room was filled with green smoke, and there were Russian soldiers running past him wearing gas masks. He suddenly felt very sleepy.

"Wesker, I presume."

"Yes, and who are you?"

"Oh you'll know that when the time comes, darling." Ash walked away, walking towards the Akuma/Kenshiro fight which was escalating to a new height this arena has never seen before. Kenshiro side stepped Akuma's Shoryuken and gave him a palm strike to the chest, sending him back; right into Ash Crimson's arms.

"Hey, buddy." Ash said as they were both engulfed in green flames. Ash laughed maniacally. A green explosion sent Akuma flying back across the ring. Akuma instantly got up to see Kenshiro running towards him with his fist drawn back.

"HA-DOKEN!" Akuma thrust his arms forward...but nothing came out. "What the hell is this?"

"YOU PRESSED THE WRONG BUTTON!" Deadpool called out. Before Akuma could look back up, he was hit with a monster hook to the face. It sent him flying, literally flying, in an arch motion that landed outside of the ring. He landed in a jungle, where he immediately began practicing throwing fireballs. This was so weird, it's never stopped working until now. Kagemaru stood next to him. "Don't feel bad, I don't have any powers either."

Ash looked at the glowing purple fire forming in his hands. The Dark Hadou...one of the things he came to this tournament for. "Whelp, my work here is done." He walked over to Kim, who just entered, and gave his best "acting face".

"Oh no, Kim, please eliminate me, I'm way too weak for this ring..."

"Well friend, I did tell you that you were in way over your head (he didn't), so I'll put you out of your misery. WA! YATTA!" Ash was sent into Capcom vs SNK 2, the England stage. "Oh, I like where I ended up." Ash decided to use his 15 minutes here to do a bit of shopping.

/Announcer's Booth\

"HOW CAN YOU SAY NIRVANA SUCKS?" Sven was visibly red. Ken walked into the room, and caught a giant wave of their meaningless arguments.

"Umm...excuse me?"

"YES?" Sven turned around angrily.

"Are we allowed to request entrance music for other contestants?"

"Sure, why not?"

"Cool." Ken handed Sven a bunch of CDs and a list. Sven looked over the list. "Interesting choices..."

/The Ring\

Z.W.E.I. had entered, and instantly went to eliminate Kenshiro. He was however, stopped by Deadpool. "Hey, buddy, I like your outfit, oh and that hair. Very very stylish. Who does it? You must give me the name of your fashion advisor." Z.W.E.I. replied with an audible "Uhhh..." "Very very nice, the sleveless vest, multicolored hair...actually, you're a bit *too* stylish, makes me look bad, know what I mean?"

"Uhh..what?"

Deadpool sighed. "Some people just can't take a hint." Deadpool launched Z.W.E.I. over the ropes, where he landed in Shinobi X, in a futuristic base. He got up, scratching his head. "What the hell was that all about?" He said as he walked...off an elevator.

The rest of the ring, except for Wesker and Kenshiro, who decided to fight each other, were trying to take down Hugo. Hugo took the barrage of Sonic Booms, Hat Throws, and flame punches. They were getting tired before they could actually do anything to knock Hugo out of the ring. Deadpool came to the aid, and offered an idea. "Stand back, I'm gonna launch him into the air."

"You sure you can do that?" Guile asked, visibly sweating.

"Super strength. Eat your veggies, kids." A single kick sent Hugo launching into the air. Kyo jumped up and kicked him a couple of times. Guile joined in right after wards, delivering a Flash Kick that kept Hugo in mid air. Kim delivered a bicycle kick to the giant's midsection. "KUNG LAO!" Kung Lao jumped up and spiked Hugo like a giant volleyball out of the ring.

/Spiral Mountain\

"Banjo, you should send a letter of complaint to this Royale thing. He agreed to allow fighters here, but can't they land anywhere else but on top of our cars."

"Yeah, Kazooie, you're right, g'huh. I'm gonna give them a piece of my mind. Now where's that thing I signed?"

"I've been reading it since we've been talking. Says here we have a...three year contract. Three year contract?! Banjo, you stupid idiot!" Hugo came crashing down on their house.

"D'OOOOOOHHH!"

/The Ring\

Guile, Kung Lao, Deadpool, Kyo, and Kim joined each other's fists in the middle. "Great work, guys." Kung Lao called out.

"Yes, with our combined forces of good, we will vanquish all evil that comes into this ring. We, with our pure hearts, shall overcome the tyranny of corruption that plagues our very existence in this world. I, Kim Kaphwan, will not stand as evil is still present in this ring." Deadpool looked at him and pushed him out of the ring with one arm. The rest looked at him. "What, this is a free for all ain't it?"

Kim landed in Kung Fu. "Evil! I will vanquish you!" He said as he kicked several ninjas in the face.

"Well, with that folks, Guile and Wesker have now been in the ring for a full hour! That's quite impressive. It's a shame they didn't get a later draw, because either of them could easily win this." John said over the intercom. The debating had stopped, so he could finally hear himself thinks.

/Hallway\

"Ryo, Rose is going to be joining us. She is one of my good allies back in Street Fighter, and she'll be a strong asset in our team."

"We just need to find out if Bison's involved." Rose played with her scarf. "If Bison's involved, we have a much bigger threat on our hands than we initially thought."

"I can tell you, Bison is most definitely involved, Rose." A deep voice from behind them said. Guy, Ryo, and Rose turned around.

"SAGAT!" Guy clenched his fists.

"I no longer work for Bison. I am not a threat to you guys."

"Oh yeah, then why are you here?"

"I...I want." Sagat paused for a second. "To join you."

Guy's jaw nearly hit the floor.

------------------------------------------------
Results (15 Votes):



Kenshiro (FOTNS:KR) 12:3 (80%)
Deadpool (UMVC3) 11:4 (73%)
Kyo Kusanagi (KOFXIII) 11:4 (73%)
Kung Lao (MK) 11:5 (69%)
Guile (SSF4AE) 12:7 (63%)
Albert Wesker (UMVC3) 12:7 (63%)
-------Line of Survival--------
Akuma (SSF4AE) 11:7 (61%)
Kim Kaphwan (KOFXIII) 9:6 (60%)
Ash Crimson (KOFXIII) 8:7 (53%)
Ghost Rider (UMVC3) 8:7 (53%)
Raven (SFxT) 6:9 (40%)
Poison (SFxT) 6:9 (40%)
Zero (UMVC3) 6:9 (40%)
Phoenix (UMVC3) 6:10 (38%)
Yoshimitsu (SC5) 5:10 (33%)
Amaterasu (UMVC3) 5:11 (31%)
Hugo (SFxT) 4:11 (27%)
Z.W.E.I. (SC5) 3:12 (20%
Elysium (SC5) 3:12 (20%)
Junior Dos Santos (UFC:U3) 0:15 (0%) (Oh wow)

Bonus match:
Magneto (UMVC3)
beats the living crap out of
Sagat (SSF4AE)
8-3 with 3 abstentions

KOs: 2 - Kenshiro, Deadpool, Kyo, Kung Lao, Guile 1 - Wesker, Akuma, Kim, Ash

KO leaders: Guile 9, Wesker 8, Akuma 7, Kung Lao 4, Solid Snake 3, Leona 3, Cody 3

KOs by Game:
Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition: 22
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3: 17
Mortal Kombat: 10
King of Fighters XIII: 8
Street Fighter x Tekken: 4
Soul Calibur 5: 3
BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend: 0
Mystery Contestants: 5

Whoops, what was a bad decision: Mystery slot wasted on Junior Dos Santos, who couldn't even muster up one single vote. Guess being the Heavyweight MMA champion really doesn't mean anything against guys like Wesker and Kung Lao.

The New York Giants Award goes to: KOFXII. While initially, I didn't think they'd do much, 5 out of the 7 KOFers who've been in so far have managed to get at least one KO.

Sean "Sven" Dougherty
John Paul Kopczenski
Joseph "Joe" Florio
Matt "Dusk" Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment